air jordan 1 1

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
Ответить
Gill Nora

air jordan 1 1

Сообщение Gill Nora » 20 сен 2019, 07:46

ÿþOur latest artist spotlighted on #ArtonFire , air jordan 1 1 is a young lady that goes by the name of dagmara_cielecka_art . One of Dagmara s many talents is transforming an ordinary sneaker into a true work of art! Her latest creation has her take a plain Converse Chuck Taylor All Star and covert it into one of the cleanest customs you will ever see!Jordan Brand went HAM this weekend! There were plenty of releases to choose from, but there s no doubt that the most coveted ones has a Jumpman (or Nike Air in this case) on them.

That you scored a pair or even more depressed that you got to add another L to your resume. Check out the artwork below and be sure to tap/click on the artist s name to see more of their work on IG!Parisian-based cappiekaldi gives us a quick illustration of air jordans 11 the Jordan 1 High Royal everyone was after this morning. Rumors suggest that the Royals were a bit harder to pick up than the Bred 1s that dropped last year, so if you got a pair, consider yourself lucky. You ve got a good one on your nike air jordan hands.

How many of our readers managed to cop a pair? If I was a betting man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took today. Get a good look at the art air jordan nike below and be sure to tap on the artist s name to see more of their work on IG!

From Jordans, to Yeezys to Air Max illustrations, the man does it all and he does it with finesse. Out latest #ArtonFire artist showcases one of KickPoster s latest creations, an illustrated poster of the recently released adidas EQT ADV Support .Are you one of those people that love to show the world your passion for sneakers? Aside from wearing your sneakers on your feet,companies have created ways to to show your devotion to the sneaker culture by creating sneaker-influenced accessories.

BJordan retro set to drop this weekend. If you plan on picking up a pair of the Air Jordan 4 Dunk From Above, this art piece should only make you want the sneaker even more.Make sure you visit our Air Jordan 4 Dunk From Above hub page for all the latest info and images regarding this weekend s release.Paying homage to one of the most legendary and influential hip-hop groups of all time, this new collection is dedicated to the one and only, Wu-Tang nike air jordan s Clan.

As expected, all three masks are done in the Wu s infamous killer bee colorway; Black / Yellow. Three silhouettes were used to create this set: a pair of Air Jordan Spizike iDs, a pair of Nike Dunk Hi s in Black & Maize and the Air Jordan Retro Thunder 4s .Thank you to all the female athletes that are dispelling the notion that a GOAT title only applies to the duders of the world. Serena Williams is chasing history and making it impossible Изображение to follow her one major victory at a time;

Ответить